CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth after wearing.
- Put on your jewelry last, after cosmetics, perfume, hairspray and other chemical substances that can be corrosive.
- Store your jewelry pieces separately, in a jewelry box or pouches, to avoid scratching.
- Be sure to observe the special cautions listed in this section.
- Most gold and silver jewelry can be cleaned with a liquid detergent solution.
- For silver jewelry, it is best to use a mild cleaner without bleaching agents, abrasives, or ammonia.
- Soak the items in a very warm solution of water and detergent, then rinse. (Important: do not use detergent on pearls.)
- A gentle brushing with a soft toothbrush can loosen stubborn dirt.
- Do not soak sterling silver very long, as it can change oxidized finishes.